Tere tulemast minu pere!!

...wherever you are, no matter how lonely, the world offers itself up to your imagination over and over again announcing your place in the family of things...

Friday, January 1, 2010

The beginning of my family

So. New year, new possibilities, right? Call it fate or Karma or chance, call it what you will but the world is set for a change and the new decade is one big convenient platform for it. What do I want to do in my life? I want to move things. I want to change people. There is something magical about this day. We look at our lives and we have to face a whole year of accomplishments, of failures, of decisions and choices we have made and the subsequent consequence...or reward.

A new year's resolution can be a powerful thing, but only if it is believed in and committed to. I think we are all capable of changing the world, but in order to do that we have to change ourselves. I have to change myself. Waiting for the world to change is boring, and I'm sick of being bored. Someone once said to live the life you want to live. It sounds simple, a bit absurd and frustratingly complicated at the same time...but it is true. This is my own Journal of the Movement of the World. My world has been moved by the beauty and power that has been shown to me through words and music. My heart is changed because of the power of love, community, family, and loyalty. But, I cannot hope to change anything if I do not change it within myself first. And here is where I will do it. For one year I will document my movement so that the next time I lose my way I don't have to try so hard to find it again. This is the seed of the life, the world I want to call my own.

I cannot wait to start my journey and I hope you will join me and find some enjoyment in it.

Tchuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment